RESERVING A MUSEUM PASS:
The Westborough Library has several passes/coupons that provide discounted or free admission to area museums.
Passes are available to Westborough residents with valid Library cards in good standing.
Use your library card to RESERVE A PASS ONLINE. Or, make a reservation at the Circulation Desk or by telephone (508-366-3050).
- Passes may be booked up to 60 days in advance.
- One pass per day per family.
- Passes (except for one-day-only coupons) must be returned before the library opens (by 10:00 am) the morning after use, so that they will be available to other patrons.
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed if a pass is not returned on time.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please call the library, so that we may make the pass available to other patrons.
- Non-residents may call the library on the day they'd like to borrow a pass, and, if it is unreserved for that day, they may borrow it.
- Always check the museum website to verify hours for the day of your reservation.
PICKING UP A MUSEUM PASS:
- Pick up your pass at the Library (not at the museum), using the same library card you used when you reserved the pass.
- Pick up your pass by noon on the day of your reservation. If you don't pick up the pass by noon, the pass will be made available to other library patrons.
- Some passes/coupons may be picked up the day before your reservation.
- Please check the Library's schedule for holiday and Sunday closings, when you make your plans. The Library is only open on Sunday afternoons from October-May.
- If you have questions, please call the Library at 508-366-3050.